Saturday, June 20, 2009

So now that I've read my blog, which I didn't edit, I have to write before I forget. None of our stories really would work out without the Ultimate Hero, Christ. He's the Only One who can turn all of our subplots and events for our good, because He is the only one who has the power and experience to make each event right in His way. And we all have to write a story involving Him, whether we know it or not, whether we want to or not. And the happy ending will depend on how much we let Him be written into--how much we write Him into the story and in which way we choose to do it. There can be an ultimate happy ending. Along the way, though, if He's written into the story, there can be happy events, no matter what--even when the events seem tragic or frustrating or pointless. Writing Him into the story--letting Him write Himself into the story as we seek the guidance of the Ultimate Author--will make all events turn for our good, both now and ultimately when we continue the story in another realm. So back I go to writing, living, and letting Him (our Father in Heaven) write and letting Him (Christ) finish the story, letting Him be the hero! I think ultimately in His perfect love, He will let us share in being the Hero of our own story, when He presents to us the first chapter of our book (or is it the second?) and we gladly accept the challenge to assist in creating another, even grander masterpiece!

No comments:

Post a Comment